Friday, February 22, 2008

Black & Successfull


To succeed as a black man you and I must resolve to wipe out mass ignorance. We can never rise beyond the level of our knowledge. Foolish people value activity over wisdom, but wise people always value wisdom over activity. Abraham Lincoln former America president once said; if I have ten hours to cut down a tree I will spend the first six hours sharpening my axe. Friend, getting educated, getting information, developing mental excellence is sharpening your axe.



Those who use their brains travel faster through life than those who use their physical energy. We must be determined to improve mentally, morally and spiritually to meet the basic needs in our society. We must develop a creative society, a creative culture. We are used in our environment to living with our problems; we believe life is overwhelming that the forces that control this earth are overwhelming, that there is no point in solving some of the problems we have around us. You and I must resolve to wipe out mass ignorance, our leaders must teach and inspire masses to wipe out mass ignorance. Let it begin with you; take a course, read a book.
got this on my mail from a Nigeria Pastor Sam Adeyemi i thougth to post it to all men of African descent and all my white brothers and youths passionate for LEADERSHIP DEVLOPMENT,
SUCCCESS IS IN THE MIND

No comments: